FLY EAGLES FLY! versus BackInBlack
AC/DC are Australian, cool, cutting edge, super rich, famous and old. Cliff is old. So yeah, they have lots in common and I'm sure they would be honored to know Cliff named his team after one of their songs.
After I'm done shredding the life out of your team this weekend Cliff, I think a more appropriate team name would be after one of the following albums
Pick: Eagles soar high and glorious over backinblack
CrazyRussians versus TikiWarriors
Here are some Crazy Russians playing football.
Here are some Crazy Russians celebrating a score
This is what the Crazy Russians did when they found out that they were playing the wrong kind of football and their score was worth 1 lousy point instead of 6.
Here is the Tiki Warriors fearless leader, the original Tiki.
This is a no brainer. The Crazy Russians don't even know what game they are playing. Tiki all the way!
Top scorer insight in this game: As much as I hate Eli Manning, the Patriots defense is just stinking it up this year. They are ranked dead last...right behind the 0-8 Colts!
Pick: The Tiki Barbers over the KGB Agents
The Golden Child versus Sharks
Who's turn is it to fall victim to one of Micah's cons this week? Sharks, you're it. No "Golden Child and a Shark in a dark room" riddle this week. With your current lineup Sharks, you're not even gonna make it to the dark room to begin with. Is that THE Ricky Williams starting for you this weekend? The "I'd rather smoke pot than earn millions playing football, but hey, if i play football and earn millions then i can buy even more pot, Rickey Williams?" I thought that dude retired!
In the end, who can resist Micah? I mean...look at him here....how can you beat up on that? He just so cute and innocent and he sux you in.
Pick: Golden Child turns the Sharks into shark bait
Chedder and Crackers versus KOEagles
Nice play on words with the name there Jesse..but please leave the witty comments to the professionals before you hurt yourself and end up looking like this.
KOEagles....KOEagels...<sigh> My strawman enemy, you have not heeded my words of wisdom. I keep saying it does not pay to hate on the Eagles. Simply changing your name to OKEagles would probably gain you 1-2 wins down the home stretch!
Pick: Who Cut the Cheese over The Eagle Haters.
Budapest ExPats versus Warsaw "tony romo sux" Dragons
Tony Romo: knock knock
Jessica Simpson: who's there?
Tony Romo: a sucky QB that is propped up by the media even though I lay a turd in every pressure situation and oh wow so 2 years ago I finally won a playoff game so everyone jumpned on the hype bandwagon and said I was finally "there" but no I wasn't..I just got lucky and now since then I have continued to show that I just totally suck.
Jessica Simpson: oh, hi Tony Romo
Pick: Budapest ExPress continues drive to the playoffs with a win over Polish imaginry animals.
Whistle Blowers versus Clash of the Titanus
A picture is worth a thousand words (and pictures this week are helping me get by with lots of fluff in my analysis by incorporating great media content)
Titanus has this dude leading the charge.
Whistle Blowers has this guy.
I mean come on. It this even a fair competition?
Pick: The Whistle falls flat at the hands of Titanus wins
Budapest Cowboys versus Lukes Donkeys
Donkeys...you're killing me! It's Friday and you still got three slots filled with byes! I went 7-0 in my picks last week and if I go 6-1 this week cause you set your line up and work out some miracle after I make this pick, then I'm going to....well...not sure what I'm going to do, but it won't be pretty.
This is killing me here to have to keep picking a team named the cowboys to win (yes, i really do absolutely detest and despise the cowboys THAT much...for reals!) In the end though, a loss by the donkeys and a win by me puts me ahead of the donkeys in the standings...so while i'll be rooting big time for Vick, Go Cowboys! (i just threw up a little in my mouth after typing that).
Pick: Hungarian Mustang Tamers over the Physician's Equus africanus asinus
No comments:
Post a Comment